NameCheap is currently offering a.IO domain for $34.38/year, which can be renewed for another five years at the same price. .IO domains are reasonably priced, with WhoisGuard privacy protection included for the life of the domain name. However, if you use one of the following coupon codes at checkout, you can purchase your.IO domain for even less.
Namecheap .IO Domain Coupon Code September 2022
SAVE 20% for any .IO Registration, Renewal or Transfer:
Get a .IO Domain for $34.38:
Namecheap Payment methods are PayPal and Credit Card
Valid for 1st year registrations
Discount for.IO Transfer
NameCheap is currently offering a discount on.IO domain transfers in addition to savings on renewal and new registration. Any.IO transfer to NameCheap costs just $36.98 with no need for a discount code. WhoisGuard and a one-year extension are included in the purchase. If your current registrar charges a hefty renewal cost for your.IO domain, this is the ideal option for you.
FAQ About Namecheap Coupon
Is Namecheap currently offering active coupon codes?
We make every effort to help people save as much money as possible when ordering online at Namecheap. There are currently 2 Namecheap Renewal coupon available.
How do I use Namecheap coupon codes?
- Add an extra year to your domain by logging into your account and selecting the domain. Alternatively, you can click the red Renew Now flag next to the domain’s expiration date.
- Don’t forget to specify the number of years for which you want to repurchase your subscription.
- Enter the coupon code you copied into the Promo Code form on the right-side panel and press the Apply button to apply the discount.
- With the lowered price, take a second look at your shopping cart.
- Make sure you’ve clicked on the “Confirm Order” option, then choose your payment method and click “Place Order.”
For how long are Namecheap online coupons active?
Namecheap’s deals and promo codes are constantly updated and checked to ensure that you get the most value for your money. The coupon expiration date is listed on the deal.